Things to Do Before Sex
What You Can Do
- Groom down there
- Purchase the needed items to practice safe sex.
- Take a bath or shower.
- Consider getting sexy clothes if this will increase your confidence.
- Assess if you have feelings for your partner.
- Are you willing to go through how people will scrutinize you for having premarital sex?
- Will you be ready to accept things if it ends?
- Talk to a parent or a guardian that you can trust.
- Talk to the doctor about your plan to have sex.
- Understand that sex is not only about “penetration.”
- Be familiar with what makes you feel pleasure.
Things to Buy
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Almond Oil
- Petroleum Based
- Female Condoms
- Contraceptive Implant
- Contraceptive Injection
- Something comfortable
- Swimwear if you are going swimming
- Wear clothes that make you feel good.
- Breakfast run
- Mid-morning or mid-afternoon
- Dinner time
- Outdoor items
- Sexy underwear
- Lace brassiere
- Perfume or cologne
- Flavored lipgloss
What to Do During Sex
- Be comfortable in asking questions
- Do not be afraid to state if something feels good
- Remember that sex is not supposed to hurt
- Do not feel too self-conscious about how you look
- If you bleed, do not immediately panic.
- Sitting on Pillow Top
- Woman on Top
- Side Cuddle
Assessment After Sex
- You do not have to tell anyone about it unless you want to.
- Pee after sex as it will be safer for you.
- Properly discard used protection.
- Give and get feedback.
- Do not compare your experience with anyone else.