Can pet dog eat reese's pieces OfNoteto

Reese’s Pieces: What Pet Dog Owners Need to Know

Reese’s Pieces is a popular candy in the United States and around the world. They are most famous for their peanut butter and chocolate flavor, which includes milk or dark chocolate, sugar, and hydrogenated palm kernel oil. Can your pet dog eat reese’s pieces? Can you give it to them as a treat? Can they get sick from eating too many of these candies? Read on to find out more about this delicious dessert that some people swear by when training their dogs!

What is reese’s pieces?

Reese’s Pieces is a peanut butter and chocolate flavored candy created in the mid-1970s by Harry Burnett “H.B.” Reese, following his death in 1956.

What is Reeses Pieces made of?

Reese’s Pieces are made of peanuts, peanut butter-flavored candy, and milk or dark chocolate.

Are Reese’s Pieces unhealthy?

Although it is true that these candies do contain both sugar and hydrogenated palm kernel oil, the amount contained in each piece is relatively small compared to other snacks on the market today.

Food family of Reese’s Pieces:

Some other foods included in the same food group are jelly beans, malted milk balls, and chocolate sandwich cookies.

Can pet dog eat reese’s pieces?

Yes, your pet dog can eat Reese’s Pieces. Can you give it to them as a treat? Yes! Can they get sick from eating too many of these candies? No, but we would recommend not giving more than five or so pieces at a time and certainly no more than two pieces per day.

Is there chocolate in Reese’s Pieces?

Yes, there is chocolate in Reese’s Pieces.

Best way to feed reese’s pieces your pet dog:

You should not give your pet dog more than five or six pieces at a time, and no more than two per day. This is because chocolate can be toxic for dogs in large quantities.

Reasons why pet dog can eat reese’s pieces:

Because these treats are small and do not contain much sugar, they are relatively healthy for your pet dog.

Possible concerns when eating reese’s pieces:

There is a small amount of chocolate in these treats, so it may be best to keep an eye on how much you give to make sure that they stay safe and don’t eat too many at once.

Signs pet dog is sick from eating reese’s pieces:

If your pet dog starts vomiting or having diarrhea, you should take it to a vet. You can also call the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center by calling (888) 426-4435 if your pet is sick after eating Reese’s Pieces. This number will help you determine what to do next if your dog is sick.

What to do if your pet dog is sick from eating reese’s pieces?

If you notice any of the signs mentioned above, it may be a good idea to take them to a vet or call in for assistance with Animal Poison Control at (888) 426-4435. If they do not get sick and simply eat a few pieces of the candy, you probably won’t need to do anything!

Avoid these similar foods from reese’s family:

Some other types of treats that are often in the same food group as Reese’s Pieces include jelly beans and malted milk balls. If your pet dog gets sick after eating these, you should take it to a vet for assistance.

Please note that this blog post is meant to be informative in nature and not intended as professional advice or instruction on how to raise your pet dog. If you are ever concerned about the health of your animal friend, please contact your veterinarian immediately!

Scroll to Top